HORDE PHPLIB TEST FAILS

eltonic40 eltonic40 at ecotech.com.lr
Mon Nov 19 04:27:40 PST 2001

Hi,

I am new to horde and I have just been trying to get the stuff up and running on
my FreeBSD 4.2 Box, but I keep getting the following error when I run the phplib
test for horde:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: dbmopen() in
/usr/local/apache/php/phplib/ct_dbm.inc on line 27

I have gone over the installation instructions again and again but can't seem to
get a way around it. I am using the dbm database!

Can someone give me some pointers?

eltonic40
Jesus is Lord Always!
http://eltonic40.freeservers.com