[horde] Contract Work

Blair Lowe blair.lowe at compeng.net
Thu Nov 22 13:48:08 PST 2001

Hi Chuck,

I have seen your CV, and have seen your dilligent work over the years on
imp, and other things. Are you still looking for contract work, or a job?

What would you charge for piece-meal contract work such as setting up and
maintaining an imp server?

How about salary expectations for a sys-admin / webmaster job with our
company (relocation to Edmonton CANADA necessary for this one)?

TTYL,
Blair.