[horde] Contract Work

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 23 23:48:20 PST 2001

Quoting Blair Lowe <blair.lowe at compeng.net>:

> I have seen your CV, and have seen your dilligent work over the years on
> imp, and other things. Are you still looking for contract work, or a job?

At the moment I have some contract work, and am looking to line up more over
th enext few months.

> What would you charge for piece-meal contract work such as setting up and
> maintaining an imp server?

My baseline for an installation of IMP is $1,000, which includes some basic
training for staff if desired, customization (configuration, colors, hooks -
anything that doesn't require new code), consulting on your server
architecture, on any additional customizations, etc. The figure would vary
if I was also to install PHP/Apache/etc.

> How about salary expectations for a sys-admin / webmaster job with our
> company (relocation to Edmonton CANADA necessary for this one)?

I am not interested in moving from Boston, but thank you.

-chuck

--
"You Will Be Serviced Like Never Before." - Columbia House advertisement