Many questions

Samuel Mota samuel at gsw.com.br
Thu Dec 6 03:00:40 PST 2001

Hello,

I'd like to know if someone are working or pretending to work on NAG to
accept multiuser tasks (i.e: I create one task to another user, I can view
and alter this task and so do him (the other user:)) .. I think we will need
it, I'm an experient PHP programmer but I'm an 1 week horde
user/administrator, will be a pleasure work with some Horde developer (or
team) to develop this (ofcourse this will be free under GPL)

Another tool that I'll develop (maybe before the above one) is an
administration tool to allow our big boss to see reports from tasks (nag)
and calendar (kronolith) .. someone interested?

Sorry I'm saying that I will, but, how does work the development process of
new functions and modules?

I'd like to have a common adressbook (and the personal addressbook) .. Is it
possible with turba? (I'm using POP, not IMAP)

Thanks

Samuel