[horde] Conflicts while updating CVS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Dec 25 07:58:01 PST 2001

Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman at ip-solutions.net>:

> Hello All,
>     Can anyone tell me how to resolve these conflicts: (I get them while
> updating Horde from CVS)
>
> Thanks,
> Harry
>
>  RCS file: /repository/horde/config/registry.php.dist,v
>  retrieving revision 1.57
>  retrieving revision 1.58
>  Merging differences between 1.57 and 1.58 into registry.php.dist
>  rcsmerge: warning: conflicts during merge
>  cvs server: conflicts found in config/registry.php.dist
>  C config/registry.php.dist

This means that you've modified registry.php.dist, which you shouldn't do (make
your modifications in registry.php). To resolve it, either edit the file and do
it by hand, or just delete your copy and let cvs update get you a fresh one.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the