[horde] Conflicts while updating CVS

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Tue Dec 25 08:01:50 PST 2001

Chuck,
    Thanks, and have a good holiday season!

Regards,
Harry

 Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman at ip-solutions.net>:

 > Hello All,
 >     Can anyone tell me how to resolve these conflicts: (I get them while
 > updating Horde from CVS)
 >
 > Thanks,
 > Harry
 >
 >  RCS file: /repository/horde/config/registry.php.dist,v
 >  retrieving revision 1.57
 >  retrieving revision 1.58
 >  Merging differences between 1.57 and 1.58 into registry.php.dist
 >  rcsmerge: warning: conflicts during merge
 >  cvs server: conflicts found in config/registry.php.dist
 >  C config/registry.php.dist

 This means that you've modified registry.php.dist, which you shouldn't do
 (make
 your modifications in registry.php). To resolve it, either edit the file and
 do
 it by hand, or just delete your copy and let cvs update get you a fresh one.

 -chuck

 --
 Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
 "What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in