language problem

Cedric Tardif sysadmin at destination.ca
Wed Jan 16 10:33:53 PST 2002

Hi all,

I'm running Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0 from the CVS with PHP 4.1.1

I have change the default language to 'fr_FR' in /horde/config/lang.php

When i load the horde website it display in french but if i put my username and password to log in the toobar and all the menu are in english and i see a web page with the listing of the folder.

If i choose a language in the listing this do not happen.

It only happen if i don't choose a language at the loggin screen.

Can someone tell me how to correct this problem ?