[horde] language problem

Ronnie Garcia r.garcia at netia.net
Wed Jan 16 10:36:58 PST 2002

Maybe this, in /horde/conf/lang.php :

/* The langauge to fall back on if we cannot determine one any other
  * way (user choice, preferences, HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE). */
$nls['defaults']['language'] = 'fr_FR';

Rgds,
Ronnie

At 13:33 16/01/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm running Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0 from the CVS with PHP 4.1.1
>
>I have change the default language to 'fr_FR' in /horde/config/lang.php
>
>When i load the horde website it display in french but if i put my
>username and password to log in the toobar and all the menu are in english
>and i see a web page with the listing of the folder.
>
>If i choose a language in the listing this do not happen.
>
>It only happen if i don't choose a language at the loggin screen.
>
>Can someone tell me how to correct this problem ?
>

>--

Ronnie Garcia.

---
Network Operations Center

   - Nétia -
Halle Industrielle de Farjou - F-34270 Claret
Tél: +33 (0)4 67 590 807
Fax: +33 (0)4 67 590 820

   www.netia.net
www.netia-lab.net