Installation trouble with Horde 2.0

Joachim Misselbeck joachim.misselbeck at samurai.dnsalias.net
Fri Jan 18 10:01:19 PST 2002

Hi,
today I try to install horde 2.0 and imp 3.0 on linux(SuSE 7.3). If I call test.php ( I
use php 4.0.6 and I've include your new PEAR ) all is o.k.
If I try to login ( http://testtest/horde ) only I see a empty white screen,
no logon screen, no more.....
If I call the interpreter directly I've some error messages found.
can't found ldap.so or msql.so or mysql.so.
When I install the package I follow the Install-Guide and install all
external apps. The horde log-file is empty!

What can I do ?
Best Regards
Joachim Misselbeck

"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the