Problem with Installation in PHP call?

Rob Kinch robk at kinchhelp.com
Fri Jan 18 11:27:22 PST 2002

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob Kinch
  To: horde at lists.horde.org
  Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 2:25 PM

  Hi!

  I'm trying to install horde 2.0, just downloaded today, and compiled up =
  the following:

  Redhat 6.0
  mySQL 3.22.23
  Apache 1.3.22
  PHP 4.1.1

  mySQL is working fine by itself, and Apache was compiled with the PHP, =
  and it works....

  When I go to the horde directory for the install/setup,etc. in my =
  http://my-host.com/horde,

  I get the following:

  Fatal error: Call to undefined function: bindtextdomain() in =
  /www/default/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 91

  Did I miss something? I have imported the mySQL create calls into mysql =
  also, and received some warnings, but didnt seem to be a problem for =
  this.

  Any ideas?

  Rob