[horde] Still having problems logging in

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 29 20:58:58 PST 2002

Quoting Anthony Ryan Mattke <tony at iphere.com>:

> in mysql I already have
> +----------+----------------------------------+
> | tonhe    | 99bf5d695b17e3977219d055ac21f364 |
> +----------+----------------------------------+
> 1 row in set (0.04 sec)
>
> So they are the same ??
>
> What am I doing wrong still ??

I'm not sure; I've kind of lost track of where things are. You try logging in
(to Horde, not IMP, right?), with that username, and the pre-md5'd password,
and it doesn't work? Can you add some var_dump()s or debugging to see where in
the Auth code you're being rejected?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the