[horde] Still having problems logging in

Anthony Ryan Mattke tony at iphere.com
Wed Jan 30 01:38:06 PST 2002

Ok, So I tried some debugging in the admin/user.php file

I don't know much about php or horde, so I'm not sure where to see where
these variables are actually included into the project at, But this is
what I've found out.

I added this to admin/user.php

var_dump(@is_array($conf['auth']['admins']));
print "." . $conf['auth']['admins'] . ".";
var_dump($conf['auth']['driver']);

And what I get back is conclusive that my settings don't get loaded at
all from my horde.php file.. But menu.php does reflect changes in my
registry.php file (IE I see the IMP mail link at the bottom when I'm
logging into horde)

So where does it actually load the config from horde.php and why isn't
it doing it. ??

Tony