[horde] what should I do when I authenticating ?

盧俊龍 s8327202 at seed.net.tw
Wed Jan 30 00:00:58 PST 2002

After using var_dump function, I found that $auth is a variable of boolean
type with false.
I found out that this false value if returned by function 'singleton' in the
class Auth. While I traced the code lines in this function, I found this
value actually was returned by function 'factory' of the class Auth.
Finally, the original incorrect brach is illustrated by the following line:

    49          @include_once dirname(__FILE__) . '/Auth/' . $driver .
'.php';

    52          $class = 'Auth_' . $driver;
    53
    54          if (class_exists($class)) {
                      ^^^^^^^^^ ********** It returned value is 'false' ????
    55              return new $class($params);
    56          } else {
    57              return false;
    58          }
I'm very sure that the sql.php is in the sub-dir 'Auth'!!!!
what happened here???
I'm really confuing, somebody give me some idea ? thx:)...