FW: [NYSA] Tonights Horde/IMP NYC Presentation Details...

m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com
Wed Feb 13 08:58:40 PST 2002

Sorry for posting to several of the Horde lists, but
just in case someone is subscribed to just one...

Hello again,

Please feel free to crosspost this to other lists
as well invite others. While not mandatory, please
try to let me know if you plan on attending so that
I can ensure a proper sized meeting room.

Tonights meeting, Wednesday, Feb 13, 2002, will take
place at 9 West 57th Street, 36th Floor at CDC. You
may have to ask the guard to contact someone from CDC
to get you, should you arrive late. (They will have
both names and CDC contact numbers) Be sure to tell the
guard that you are attending a NYSA meeting at CDC.
Chuck Hagenbuch will be travelling from Boston to give
NYSA this presenation, so PLEASE show up. If you are
still not sure what the Horde project is all about
and what it can provide you, visit http://www.horde.org
and look at some screenshots.

Due to strict security precautionary measures being taken
at this building, you will not be allowed to enter without
a building tenant employee. I therefore ask that you please
show up at or close to 6PM. If you must be late, don't sweat
it.

-mike

Quoting "Michael C. Ibarra":