CVS install - some very minor bugs to fix

James Noyes jnoyes-horde at retrogeeks.com
Mon Feb 18 19:02:33 PST 2002

Hi all,
   So I finally took the plunge, downloaded the current CVS of all of the
Horde components, and installed them.  I have to say this install went a LOT
smoother than my original install from the Imp3.0/Horde2.0 release
tarballs.  A lot of work has been done here, and I have a feeling I'll be
rolling the CVS version into production pretty soon.
   In the meantime, I did spot two small typos in the process of my install,
and was hoping someone might put the fixes into CVS.

  In kronolith/templates/month/head.inc, on line 5, there is a misplaced
right parentheses.  This makes the "next month" arrow in kronolith display
"menu" on the status bar instead of "Next month".  It still works, just
doesn't look perfect.  Certainly not a showstopper.  The line should read:

<?= Horde::link(Horde::applicationURL('month.php?month=' . date('n',
$nextstamp) . '&year=' . date('Y', $nextstamp)), _("Next Month"), 'menu') .
Horde::img('next.gif', '&gt;') ?></a>

   And in turba/lib/api.php, the function turbaGetFields - beginning on line
129 - is missing a "global $cfgSources;" statement.  This doesn't break
turba itself, but makes it misbehave when called from inside Imp, and causes
a visible error when trying to set addressbook preferences.  I added one at
line 131 and the problem seemed to go away.

   I also discovered that the existing passwd application I had installed
breaks when used with the CVS version.  Any chance someone could point me to
a passwd application that works with the current CVS?  Thanks a bunch.

   Finally, let me throw in a round of applause for everyone working on this
project!  This is a great piece of software and I'm really looking forward
to seeing it pick up more capabilities and get even more refined.

Cheers,
James Noyes
(jnoyes-horde at retrogeeks.com)