[horde] PEAR required with PHP 4.1.x

Michael Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Tue Feb 19 02:55:17 PST 2002

I run php under windows also, here's my biggest suggestion for trouble shouting php:
Run it on the command line.

eg in you php folder
php /path/to/test.php

and it should output the html to the command window which means you'll know if
php is working. Then you just have to sort out iis setup, i personally prefer
apache and php under windows to iis and php

Mike