Potential new plugin for horde...

Chris Bowlby excalibur at hub.org
Tue Feb 19 20:08:08 PST 2002

Hi Folks,

 I work with Marc Fournier for a company called Hub.Org Networking
Services, we use the Horde interfaces extensivly on our site(s) and have
been quite happy with it. Last year, we were required to build/track down
a email account management system that worked well with IMAP based
connections, in our case Cyrus-imapd. We did not find something suitable
and as a result I put together a basic package that did what we needed it
to...

 As time went on I felt that it needed to do more and, with Marc's
permission, we moved the project to Open Source development. I have been
working on the scripts for about a year now and the project site is at
http://mailadmin.sourceforge.net - it will get you there :>). But I'd like
to be able to offer this system to the Horde community as an admin system
for accounts... and plug it into the interface similar to turba and
such...

 If I convert the mailadmin scripts to work within the Horde Framework,
would you be willing to allow me to offer it as an additional plugin for
the Horde packages? I'm gearing up to do some more work and add several
features that have been requested, and I felt at the same time that I
might be able to port it into a Horde based plugin as well...

 Chris Bowlby,
 Web Developer @ Hub.org.
 excalibur at hub.org
 www.hub.org