[horde] Potential new plugin for horde...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Feb 20 19:36:42 PST 2002

Quoting Chris Bowlby <excalibur at hub.org>:

>  If I convert the mailadmin scripts to work within the Horde Framework,
> would you be willing to allow me to offer it as an additional plugin for
> the Horde packages? I'm gearing up to do some more work and add several
> features that have been requested, and I felt at the same time that I
> might be able to port it into a Horde based plugin as well...

First - of course you are welcome to offer it!

However, it's important to realize that there's nothing at all keeping you from
doing so, even were opinion on the list to be the reverse of what it is. :)

If you're talking about hosting it on horde.org, instead of sourceforge, that's
different; I don't see a reason why not, but if the code is in the Horde tree,
you'll get more people picking over it and making things "horde-like" - which
can be either good or bad. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity