[horde] New installation of horde/imp/turba

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Thu Feb 21 12:09:06 PST 2002

I have not yet enabled debug.  I am not sure if I did add session support but
the session counter in horde/test.php does increase.  Is there a configure
option I needed for this?

Too many packages and not enough memory to remember all the configs.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.