more Group Class Trouble

Oliver Schlag oliver.schlag at blue-online.de
Tue Feb 26 10:37:36 PST 2002

Hy,

now i have some more problems with the Groups class. If i use the
Group.php in the Horde 2.0 Package and call a function this way :

$auth_group->isUserInGroup($user,$group)

i receive the following error :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getlistofusers() in
/usr/htdocs/horde/lib/Group.php on line 207

if I use the actual CVS Snapshot File i revceive the following error :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getcategory() in
/usr/htdocs/horde/lib/Group.php on line 86

Hope that someone can help me. Thanks in advice
Oliver