[horde] more Group Class Trouble

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Feb 26 10:48:25 PST 2002

Quoting Oliver Schlag <oliver.schlag at blue-online.de>:

> now i have some more problems with the Groups class. If i use the
> Group.php in the Horde 2.0 Package and call a function this way :

Groups in the 2.0 tarball weren't complete; they won't work.

> if I use the actual CVS Snapshot File i revceive the following error :

You can't just get Group.php from CVS; you need the Category system (and
probably, the rest of the framework, to be sure) from CVS as well.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity