unknown error

dhaval patel dhaval at patel.sh
Fri Mar 8 07:35:11 PST 2002

I am getting the strangest error with my Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0 setup. I have
PHP 4.1.2 with apache 1.3.20.

After the installation I got this error when trying to login

object(pear_error)(7) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  NULL
  ["message"]=>
  string(92) "An error has occurred. Furthermore, Horde encountered an error
attempting to log this error."
  ["userinfo"]=>
  NULL
  ["callback"]=>
  NULL
}
[/var/lib/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php : 158]

After a couple of weeks I got back to this and find that I can login now but I
still get this error when trying to logout. Note, nothing has changes that I
know of which could have caused this partial success.

I get the following in the horde/test.php under the Pear section

PEAR

    * PEAR - Yes
    * Recent PEAR - Yes
    * Mail::RFC822 - Yes
    * Log - Yes
    * DB - Yes
    * Unknown error: Constant pear_os already defined  <------ this worries me

If I restart apache and go to that page I do NOT get that unknown error, but
with a refresh I DO get the error again.  Can anyone help me figure out whats
wrong? I appreciate your help. Thanks.

Dhaval