Failed login with Mozilla and Netscape 6.2 under Win

Manfred Moser manfred_moser at gmx.net
Tue Mar 19 16:41:49 PST 2002

Hi!

I have a bit of an odd problem. I successfully installed Horde/IMP/Turba in
their newest stable releases on a RH7.2 box with PHP4.0.6 and PostgreSQL.

Everything works fine under Linux with Netscape 4.76, Mozilla, Konqueror and
Netscape 6 and also under Windows with Opera 6, IE5.5 and Netscape 4.7x  but
here it comes...

I can not login with Netscape 6.2 or Mozilla (i think 0.9 whatever... the
newest version). Has anybody discovered this problem and can tell me if there
is a fix for this (maybe just a different url encoding setting in horde or a
setting in the browsers).

Thanks

Manfred