Problems getting Horde2.0/IMP3.0 running

Yaron jethro at freakzilla.com
Tue Mar 19 23:19:43 PST 2002

  Hey,

I've looked through the FAQ and searched the archives, but can't find
anything that looks like my problem... probaly cause my problem is
somewhat vague in description...

I am attempting to get IMP 3.0 running. I've installed Apache 1.3.23 with
mod_ssl 2.8.7, with php 4.1.2. These components seem to work fine - I can
connect via SSL and receive the PHP info page thing. I followed Horde, IMP
and Turba's docs/INSTALL files for instructionson building PHP and MySQL.

I then installed Horde 2.0, and can get the
https://www.myserver.com/horde/test.php page. Everything the FAQ says
should be green, is, except that 'track_vars' isn't there. PHP doesn't
seem to have an option for this anywhere I could find, but I did enable it
during configuration just in case.

But, when I go to https://www.myserver.com/horde/, I get the component bar
at the bottom, and an error on the main page. When I try any component, it
is redirected to http:// rather than https://, even though I told Horde to
always generate https URLs.

When I go to Horde's main page, the error_log shows a whole lot of PHP
errors:

---
[Wed Mar 20 01:05:42 2002] [error] PHP Warning:  Undefined index:
session_name in /usr/local/APACHE-MODSSL/htdocs/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 440
[Wed Mar 20 01:05:42 2002] [error] PHP Warning:  Undefined index:
debug_level in /usr/local/APACHE-MODSSL/htdocs/horde/lib/base.php on line
25
[Wed Mar 20 01:05:42 2002] [error] PHP Warning:  Undefined index:
session_name in /usr/local/APACHE-MODSSL/htdocs/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 440
[Wed Mar 20 01:05:42 2002] [error] PHP Warning:  Undefined index:
debug_level in /usr/local/APACHE-MODSSL/htdocs/horde/lib/base.php on line
25
---

It looks like I've built PHP wrong or something, or that I'm missing
something REALLY simple. Any help?

TIA,

-Yaron