more on IMAP authentication problems

Tucker Bradford tucker at seti.org
Fri Mar 22 16:55:04 PST 2002

this shows up in my maillog after every authentication attempt

mygenes imapd[9227]: Command stream end of file, while reading line
user=??? host=mygenes.net

Again:
Horde Versions
Horde: 2.0
IMP: 3.0
Turba: 1.0
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.0.6
PHP Major Version: 4.0
PHP Minor Version: 6
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes