[horde] _create script

Daniel Dochita Daniel.Dochita at sibiu.rdsnet.ro
Thu Mar 28 03:50:24 PST 2002

I've installed again the horde 2.0 and now i saw mysql_create.
Thank you for the help.

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 lists at nvethis.d2g.com wrote:

> Well, I have dl'ed Horde 2.0 many times and it's always been there.  But, anyway, I attached the mysql_create script that you might try.
> I run the command, mysql -p < mysql_create.sql to import it to mysql.  It should be located in /../horde/scripts/db/mysql_create.sql
>

> Quoting Daniel Dochita <Daniel.Dochita at sibiu.rdsnet.ro>:
>
> > Hello everyone. i need some help in creating my "_create" script from
> > horde/scripts/db. I'm installing the horde software now and i' reading the
> > INSTALL file that comes with horde and at step 2 i have a problem, i dont
> > have the _create script in scripts/db.
> > The next test is the advice that comes with INSTALL.
> > -------Start Here------
> > 2. Creating databases
> >
> >    The specific steps to create a preferences storage container depend
> >    on which database you've chosen to use.
> >
> >    First, look in scripts/db/ to see if a "_create" script already
> >    exists for your database. If so, you should be able to simply
> >    execute that script as superuser in your database.
> >
> >    Be sure to change the default password, "horde", to something
> >    else before creating the tables! (Remember to use this password
> >    when you configure Horde in the next step.)
> >
> >    If such a script does not exist, you'll need to build your own, using
> >    the files auth.sql, prefs.sql, and category.sql as a starting point.
> >    If you need assistance in creating databases for a database for
> >    which no "_create" script exists, you may wish to let us know on
> >    the Horde mailing list.
> > -------End Here--------
> >
> > So i need help to create the script. if anyone can give me any hints or
> > examples i would realy appreciate. Thank you very much
> >
> > --
> > Daniel Dochita

Daniel Dochita
RDS Sibiu Branch
Tech Department
phone: +40 69 232711
phone: +40 69 232942
e-mail: daniel.dochita at sibiu.rdsnet.ro
http://www.rdsnet.ro

message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.