Cannot add header information

Richard Hanrick richard at hanrick.com
Thu Mar 28 05:03:01 PST 2002

I am unsure of whether this is a horde or turba question but;

i have horde 2.0
	imp 3.0
	turba 1.0
running on a MDK8.1
apache
with mandrakes perl-httpd

I have imp and horde running ok ( I think - had trouble with md5 encrypted
passwords)

When I try to access the "address book" i get the error below and turba
stops.

***********
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/turba/config/conf.php:35) in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/index.php on line 28

***********

I can skip this by entering the url this line is designed to generate
http:myserver/horde/turba/search.php  which inturn generates a stack more of
these errors but at different __FILE__ and __LINE__.
- css.php 69
- css.php 70
- css.php 76

and the "add" page doesnot present correctly (don't know whether these are
related).

Any suggestions?

Richard.