[horde] CVS Files

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at riboflavin.net
Wed Apr 10 12:36:16 PDT 2002

Check the marc archives - I posted a shell script that tries to make
this process easier.  Be aware, however, that to update through CVS you
MUST do your initial checkout with CVS.  You can't install a tarball,
then use CVS to update it.  The shell script will sort of do an initial
install for you, but it's not terribly pretty :)  (loads each config
file in an editor)

search for update_horde.sh in the marc archives in the horde-dev list

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening