CVS Files

Bryan H. lists at nvethis.d2g.com
Wed Apr 10 06:03:57 PDT 2002

How do I update my files to be the same and to reflect changes made in the CVS
on horde.org.  Like all the different revisions and little things that are
changed, how do I make sure I have the latest updates, little things that are
modified in the files.
I tried downloading one once, and it downloaded it as a html.php.dist  Well, I
renamed it without the .dist, but when I used vi to look and edit the file, it
was a bunch of jibbirish.
Is there a special process to download and then replace my files in
my /horde/config or /horde/imp/config directories?
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Bryan
NVETHIS Networks