horde_menu Language and presentation

Albert Modderman Modderman at FT.han.nl
Thu Apr 11 03:02:34 PDT 2002

Hi
We are using at the moment horde2.1/imp3.1 RC1
I'm testing RC2 and ran in a language and
presentation problem.

Om the main Horde welcom screen I get in a lower frame
menu item "Log out".
In horde.php  $conf['menu']['floating_bar'] = false
and registry.php the application['xxx']['show']=false
so the other applications don't show.

When the user logged in and use another language than de
menu item "Log out" doesnot follow the selected language.

When the user start the adresbook in another window, than
this buttom "Log out"(frame) is not copied. The functionality
to logout from every page/window is than missing.
Also when logging out (the main window) than this 2e window
with addresses still exist. However any action like search
return it to the login screen.

In the presentation of these 2 frames on the Login screen
and/or IMP (inbox,folder etc) there is not much
difference in the top and bottom frame.
With frames_index.inc horde_menu frameborder="1" there
is atleast a line. But there must be somthing easy to be
able to configure this.

Is this a configuration error or somthing else.
Searching the list I did not vind any hint.

Any help would be appriciated.

regards

Albert Modderman     <mailto:Modderman at FT.han.nl>
tel:(31)26-3658 142 fax:(31)26-3645 066
PB 2217  6802 CE ARNHEM Netherlands