[horde] Install on hosted server PLEASE HELP!

Stuart Conroy stuart at conroy.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 01:44:30 PDT 2002

Hi Jan,

Thanks for replying.

It is Horde.2.0 . Imp3.0 I am trying to install. The only problem I have is
that my ISP says they will not update PHP or PEAR and I do not have
permission to install PEAR in the proper directory.

Chuck at horde.org suggested to another post that you can install PEAR in any
directory if you can setup .htaccess files and I was wondering if anyone can
tell me how to do this.

Regards

Stuart