[horde] creting mysql database

Lito A. Lampitoc ral at codewan.com.ph
Mon Apr 22 01:31:15 PDT 2002

Hi,

Im running horde for the first time and I want to setup  my mysql
database. Using the mysql_create by doing a : mysql --user=root \
--password=horde < ./mysql_create.sql result in the following error
message:

ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'root at localhost' (Using password:
YES)

What should be the <MySQL-root-passwd>? I dont remember creating
password for mysql user i created.

--
Lito A. Lampitoc
Foundation for Communication Initiatives		phone:+63(2)8941345