[horde] Fwd: Re: Installing Nag (Re: [nag] Nag still been developed?)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 22 07:21:04 PDT 2002

Quoting Mark Chaney <macscr at macscr.com>:

> You mentioned that i was missing a lot of things in my phpinfo. What
> exactly am I missing and I didnt see any major differences between mine
> and someone else i know that is using Horde.

It appeared you only had the basic PHP extensions enabled. You're probably
fine for just Horde, but some of the applications - IMP, etc. - will
require extensions like the IMAP module that you don't have.

> Also, why do i have to have root access in order to get the database
> running for Horde.

What do you mean by this? Where does Horde require this?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity