[horde] login problems

Hermit klowther at cisnet.com
Mon Apr 22 08:02:56 PDT 2002

I think I have this set up right, but I cannot get logged in to do
anything.
http://starcrossing.org/horde/test.php
the php-imap module is listed if I click on the View phpinfo()screen
link.
I THINK I have set it up to use IMAP authenticatin properly.
(I just logged on with another IMAP client)

>From horde.php

// What backend should we use for authenticating users to Horde? Valid
// options are currently 'imap', 'ldap', 'mcal', 'sql', and 'ftp'.
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';

/* An array holding any parameters that the Auth object will need to
 * function correctly. For IMAP, this is the server name, port,
 * protocol, etc.
 * See $conf['prefs']['params'] further down for an example how to
 * setup a SQL backend. But you must use another SQL table for the
 * authentication driver. A SQL script can be found in
 * horde/scripts/db/auth.sql .
 */
$conf['auth']['params'] = array();

//ken unremmed the next line (doesn't work in or out or with the
hostname added)
//$conf['auth']['params']['dsn'] = '{starcrossing.org/imap:143}INBOX';

And from registry.php
$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

I have tried logging in as
root
root at localhost
root at localhost.localdomain