[horde] Authenticating only in horde

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Tue Apr 23 13:35:06 PDT 2002

This would be a nice feature.... auto-login into IMP.

I know I can have IMP do my authentication into horde, but I want to allow
access into Chora and perhaps Kronolith without having to create an IMAP
account for the individual.

But yet, it's a bit of a pain to login twice... once into horde and then again
into IMP.

Could this auto-login be done in some sort of preference setting?

-Dan