[horde] Enabling use of short tags in PHP code breaks XML.

Brian Winkers brianw at gdinet.com
Tue Apr 23 13:41:36 PDT 2002

Thanks for the pointer.
I found that I could disable short tags in the .htaccess file.

I added "php_flag short_open_flag off" to the .htaccess file in that
directory and the app seems happy again.

I'd still vote for always using the full <?php ?> tag to reduce the number
of possible problems.

Thanks for the lightning quick response.

Brian Winkers
Software Development Manager
Global Dialog Internet