[horde] Activating Modules

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Tue Apr 23 13:44:47 PDT 2002

Has any thought been given to changing the way to have modules active in the
registery....

With the current setup, in order to de-activate a module, you have to comment
it out or remove it in the registery.  This is a pain every time anything
changes in the registery.php.dist (yes, I use HEAD and I know I am bringing it
on myself).

Would it be possible to just have an additional element in the array that
indicates whether the module is active or not.

So rather than having to comment something out or remove it each time I update
my registry, I could just change an array parameter to false.

Is there any technical reason this wouldn't work?

-Dan