[horde] SMTP Auth

Roland Hebertinger rh at base-net.org
Wed Apr 24 14:32:23 PDT 2002

"Chuck Hagenbuch" (<chuck at horde.org>) wrote:

> Quoting Oliver Siegmar <mailings at ultimate-systems.de>:
>
>> I added the server/port parameter and tried a host-parameter - but as
>> you say it just doesn't work. :-(
>>
>> Really need this feature...hope somebody (you?) can implement this...
>
> I don't have a need for it, or a server to test it on. Someone who has at
> least one of those, preferably both, will have to do it.

I don't have the time and perhaps also not the knowledge for implementing
this, but I can offer a server for testing... so, if someone is interested
in developing this feature, plz email me and I'll create an account on it...

--

With kind regards,

Roland Hebertinger

Roland Hebertinger
Straubinger Tagblatt
IT Department                    FON:   +49.9421.9404238
Ludwigsplatz 30                  Mobil: +49.171.3379910
D-94315 Straubing                FAX:   +49.9421.9406236
http://www.idowa.de              Email: rh at idowa.de
 Verlagsgruppe Straubinger Tagblatt / Landshuter Zeitung