[horde] Re: rpm's and mcal

klowther at cisnet.com klowther at cisnet.com
Thu Apr 25 10:30:05 PDT 2002

Dave, I believe it is you that pointed out that the horde.spec file needed
to be modified to include in the configuration section --mccal and
--mcrypt.  I have the php-mcal RPM installed but php doesn't see it.

http://www.outofoptions.com/horde/test.php?mode=phpinfo
http://www.outofoptions.com/horde/test.php

Ken Lowther