[horde] Seg Faults in Apache2 (Horde FrmWrk - CVS)

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Thu May 23 08:35:37 PDT 2002

Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:

> anything in the error_log for the web server itself?

Not since I upgraded to PHP 4.2.1. Before with PHP4.2.0 it would the child
process would seg fault with a signal 11. Note that this only happens with the
CVS version of Gollem, Kronolith and Jonah. I have a RC2 environment (which
is "production," if you want to call it that) running also with Apache2 and PHP
4.2.1. I don't have the errors with Kronolith there, but I do with the CVS
version. I don't have Gollem or Jonah in the RC2 environment, yet.

cheers,

Rodolfo

<left in for history>