[horde] Seg Faults in Apache2 (Horde FrmWrk - CVS)

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Thu May 23 20:14:17 PDT 2002

I up'ed the level of logging throughout all the web services running in this
server to their maximum levels (so I can debug this problem with the seg
faults). I modified Apache to report any and all errors, and it is seg faulting
with the horde framework; specifically Gollem, Kronolith, and troll. I'll work
these issues with the mailing lists (though I know the developers are probably
on all of them).
If any of you have an idea why Apache is still seg faulting with signal 11's
even with PHP 4.2.1 Let me know.

<sample from log>
[Thu May 23 22:10:03 2002] [notice] child pid 30245 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)
[Thu May 23 22:10:03 2002] [notice] child pid 30244 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)
[Thu May 23 22:10:04 2002] [notice] child pid 30246 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)
</sample from log>

Cheers,

Rodolfo