[horde] Problems at Login

antonio d'acierno dacierno.a at isa.av.cnr.it
Fri May 24 03:19:11 PDT 2002

Hi Paul

I fixed the  problem with PEAR. The problem was the include_path

Now my problem is that, when a try to connect to IMP, I have an invalid
username/passwd login

I fear that the problem is that I use IMAP as auth-driver .
I do not have any experience with IMAP and, to be precise, I cannot login
in the IMAP server even using "telnet myhost imap" (the server iup, running
and ready)

Since I want use IMP with pop3, it is possible to use another
authentication and where
it is possible to find documentation?

Alternatively, where could be the problem with my IMAP server?

TIA