[horde] Image width and height for IMG tags

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat May 25 07:46:19 PDT 2002

Zitat von Tero Matinlassi <tero.matinlassi at edu.vantaa.fi>:

> Lainaus Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
> > Yes, you can go through the whole source code of your installation
> > and edit
> > every Horde::img() call to add additional width and height
> > parameters
> > matching each single image.
>
> Ok. Here's a patch for IMP against RELENG:
> https://mail.edu.vantaa.fi/horde-dev/imp/img-tags.patch

Perhaps I didn't express myself very clearly. What I intended to say was
that you can change this locally. This definitely won't be fixed in the main
tree, because we can't rely on this sizes to stay permanent. The icons may
be replaced in the main tree or by an administrator and no one wants to go
through the whole code an fix every appearance of this icon.

> If you don't want apply the whole patch, please atleast take a look at
> those entries which are missing the alt tag around _("something")
> (lib/IMP.php, lib/api.php, templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc).

That's indeed a good point. Alt attributes are necessary for xhtml
compliance, so I'll commit your fixes for this, thanks!

Jan.