[horde] Image width and height for IMG tags

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi at edu.vantaa.fi
Sat May 25 08:04:13 PDT 2002

Lainaus Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Perhaps I didn't express myself very clearly. What I intended to say
> was
> that you can change this locally. This definitely won't be fixed in
> the main
> tree, because we can't rely on this sizes to stay permanent. The
> icons may
> be replaced in the main tree or by an administrator and no one wants
> to go
> through the whole code an fix every appearance of this icon.

Got the point. Horde::img could be written so that it dynamically
fetches image size from the image file itself, using getimagesize() for
example. Though, I don't know if it would cause too much overhead.

Some kind of registry for graphics could be another possibility. I
haven't yet looked how themes are arranged in HEAD branch, but is there
something that takes care of images also?

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi
Postipalvelimen ylläpito