[horde] Prefs/sql.php - SetOption : Undefined Function erro

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Mon May 27 13:17:54 PDT 2002

Ok, after recovering from a hard drive crash (/ fell to the floor with
RedHat 7.1). I've changed things a bit. I've dropped down to Apache 1.3.24
with PHP 4.2.1 and MySQL 3.23.33.
I have both environments "running" - one as production with RC2 versions
and another testing area with a CVS snapshot from 210502.
When you get to the log on page and enter user/pass both the CVS version
and the RC2 version give an error:

RC2 environment:
Fatal Error: Call to undefined function: setoption() in
horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 106

CVS environment:
Fatal Error: Call to undefined function: setoption() in
horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 105

I recreated the database with all the tables from the scripts supplied in
the CVS version and granted access to the right user for @sigil and
@localhost.

Now, the interesting thing is that the test pages report that I am not
running a supported version of PEAR. I know that the PHP/PEAR version has
to be at least at 4.1.0, but wouldn't 4.2.1 be qualified? Could this error
be related to this?
I know when I compiled PHP 4.2.1, the PEAR scripts were executed and
make'ed. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Rodolfo