[horde] DB permission problem

Marcus Schopen marcus.schopen at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri May 31 10:53:25 PDT 2002

Hi,

just installed horde & imp (IMP, Version 2.2.6 - debian packages)
on my woody, database is postgresql (7.2.1-2), IMAP is cyrus.

I can log in, read and write mails. That part works fine. I'm happy!

Problem is, that horde can't write into table "imp_addr".

I get to follwing error:

Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: imp_addr: Permission denied. in
/usr/share/horde/imp/lib/db.pgsql on line 34

Writing my signature and fullname to table "imp_pref works" fine. That's strange!?

When logging out I get this error:

Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: active_sessions: Permission denied. in
/etc/horde/db_pgsql.inc on line 52
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/etc/horde/db_pgsql.inc:52)
in /etc/horde/session.inc on line 150
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/etc/horde/db_pgsql.inc:52) in /usr/share/horde/imp/templates/doctype.inc on line 8

In table "active_sessions" I set "changed" to "varchar(32) not null", because "varchar(14)"
didn't work.

For testing I set postgres' pg_hba.conf to:
local        all                                           trust
host         all         127.0.0.1     255.0.0.0           trust
host         all         0.0.0.0       0.0.0.0             reject

The postgres tables:

template1=# select * from pg_user;
 usename  | usesysid | usecreatedb | usetrace | usesuper | usecatupd |  passwd  | valuntil
----------+----------+-------------+----------+----------+-----------+----------+----------
 postgres |        1 | t           | t        | t        | t         | ******** |
 hordemgr |       33 | f           | t        | f        | t         | ******** |
(2 rows)

template1=# select * from pg_database;
  datname  | datdba | encoding | datistemplate | datallowconn | datlastsysoid | datvacuumxid |
datfrozenxid | datpath

-----------+--------+----------+---------------+--------------+---------------+--------------+--------------+---------
 horde     |      1 |        7 | f             | t            |         16554 |           49 |
49 |
 template1 |      1 |        7 | t             | t            |         16554 |           49 |
49 |
 template0 |      1 |        7 | t             | f            |         16554 |           49 |
49 |
(3 rows)

Any help would be great !

Bye
Marcus

--
Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe
http://petition.eurolinux.org