[horde] DB permission problem

Marcus Schopen marcus.schopen at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri May 31 14:06:53 PDT 2002

I used the two scripts "pgsql_cuser.sh" and "pgsql_create.sql" in
"/usr/share/doc/horde/examples/database/".

There is a missing "DELETE" in the "pgsql_create.sql" script:

  GRANT SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE ON active_sessions TO hordemgr;
  GRANT SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE ON imp_pref, imp_addr TO hordemgr;

 ,---- [ Marcus Schopen ]
 `----