[horde] Help system futz'd?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jun 4 11:39:59 PDT 2002

Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:

> maybe its just me, but if I go to Mail->Compose and click on the ? for
> To, it gives me the topic listing/index, not the topic itself ...

I've now reproduced this with both HEAD and RELENG when I'm using a locale
that doesn't have a help.xml file. Most likely, you both have old
horde/config/lang.php files which are defaulting you to en_EN, or you have
that saved as a preference. If you update your preferences/configs to use
en_US, which is what we use now, it should work.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in