[horde] Help system futz'd?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Jun 4 12:26:20 PDT 2002

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:
>
> > maybe its just me, but if I go to Mail->Compose and click on the ? for
> > To, it gives me the topic listing/index, not the topic itself ...
>
> I've now reproduced this with both HEAD and RELENG when I'm using a locale
> that doesn't have a help.xml file. Most likely, you both have old
> horde/config/lang.php files which are defaulting you to en_EN, or you have
> that saved as a preference. If you update your preferences/configs to use
> en_US, which is what we use now, it should work.

I'm noticing this when working on the help.xml file for sam, which is
installed in locale/en_US/help.xml :(  the help files are coming up
correctly, and I don't have a locale/en_EN created yet ... so it appears
to be using en_US properly ...

then again, if there is/was no help.xml, shouldn't I then get nothing in
the popup?