[horde] Change Horde Password

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jun 4 11:44:26 PDT 2002

Quoting Dan Wilson <dan at acucore.com>:

> Is there functionality of which I am not aware for the users to change
> their own passwords to horde?

Not yet. I'll get to it eventually, but it'd be great if someone added it.

> In addition, I've noticed that even a horde admin can't change a
> password.  I have to delete the user and then re-add them with a
> different password. Are there plans to change this?

Yes, along the same lines as above: I'll eventually get to all this, but
contributions will speed it up a lot.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in